View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 10:05 AM
Guide
Interesting theosophy.
According to Hindu religion there is one God Param Brahma. He blesses to his worshipper one who worship directly to him, or bless worshipper His features in any other God/ Goddess.

And God Param Brahma worshipped any of three way.

1) Nirgun Nirakara (Non feature non appearance of God) only meditator can worship this way. In this regard In this multiverse and other all multiverses God have nothing to do anything, He is doing none and His appearance is none. but as you are covered with aura, He is covered with YogMaya. This Yogmaya regulate the whole system as God. everything is formulated. and everything goes according to that formulation.

2) Sagun Nirakara (Full of features but non appearance) Hindu, Christian, Sikh & other religions worship this way. He can described by word God or Omkar.

3) Sagun Sakara (Full feature and appearance) Hindus worship this way. Say I worship Mother Goddess Bhavani Mother Parvati, then this Param Brahma bless me in that appearance. this third one is easiest way to worship God.

God in Bhagwat Gita speaks to Arjun that. "one who worship me diectly, I bless him directly, when one worship me in any other form, I bless him in that my form.