View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 07:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
I got this book "Feeding your Demons" Ive been practicing for a couple of weeks.. I started off asking what my Demon wanted it said Love so I fed it with the feelings Of love that I had felt recently. However, the Love transformed into Lust and then the lust transformed into Pleasure.. After one session last week I filled the Demon up with so much pleasure it was intoxicated by it and it Literally forced me to Masturbate(It was like I was possessed). I felt like I was raped. So I decided to just fill it with Contentment and Satisfaction. Tonight it talked me into doing pleasure again. It promised not to cause me to masturbate again and it would tell me when to stop so I don't intoxicate it again. So like a fool I used pleasure again. Again it made me masturbate when I didn't want to. So I made up my mind I'm not feeding it pleasure anymore. It causes me to do things I just do not want to do. So I'm from now on going to fill it with Contentment and satisfaction. If anyone has experience in this practice I could use some guidance.

If you want some info on Feeding your Demons you can look here https://taramandala.org/

Why do you want to feed them?
If you feed something it grows, if you starve it, it withers and dies.