View Single Post
Old 22-12-2017, 03:49 AM
Master
Hi.

Firstly it must be very nice to hear your own guides and angels very well. I am glad to hear that you are able to.

With hearing names like you describe I have had two experiences with this.

One I was starting to try and develop mediumship ability- that is currently on the back burner... I did find that prior to this I had been getting a name pop up in my mind head for a month. I would just be relaxing, not doing too much and this female name would pop up. I too would wonder why I was hearing it, or thinking about this name.

Then while practicing mediumship readings I got a letter initial, and mentioned the initial to the sitter. And then the name came again. And I thought no.... can't be. They replied giving me the name of a passed loved one. The name was actually the very name I had been thinking on, hearing, the month prior.

The second time a name was very relevant was during what I thought of as a normal day dream. I was day dreaming about spending family time with family at my grandmother's house. During the day dream I walked into the house with a blade of grass in my mouth, being foolish. The voice of my passed grandfather was heard stating- tell Richard to get the grass out of his mouth. Time passes, I am finished sitting around day dreaming, my day dreams sound weird I know, and my father comes home to inform us his cousin Richard had passed. He was walking to work and hit by a motor vehicle.

Those are the times I have heard names. Now what does it all mean? I am not sure. My experiences with this may mean something different than yours. It is hard to answer that with the information given. Perhaps in time you will come to understand the meaning.

As it was for me. How can I know if I am daydreaming or being passed information. Or how am I to know if a name I hear will come into a conversation and hold relevance to that? Time will tell.