View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 12:22 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

May I ask, how lovely can you neil be? How Godly you can be? Your hypocrisy is not less than fox-acting trick. Do you have an acute sense of sight on vital importance or just diametrically opposed to me? Or can you try "a grasp of mundane affairs is genuine knowledge"? Or you're just a false-positivism? Or one who swallow "incidents" without digesting it. Or you're just boastful in speech?
----------------------------------
From me.

Once again jeremy I do not have a belief in your unloving rhetoric.

And I do not have a concern for myself and my well being in this universe, in regards to your beliefs....

or a desperate need to have myself known as an awesome being....as I am comfortable in my own ("self way of, loving being")

I only find it necessary at times to respond to your posts, just as many others do on this forum......
.....to give other members a different way of looking at this universe.

And if that rubs you the wrong way, well that is your issue not mine.[/quote]

%%%%%%%%%

You respond to my post is welcomed but your every post is calling me "unloving". And put a big unloving hat on my head to show others how unloving I'm?

But to yourself, you put a "crown of awesome well being" on your own head. That's self esteem or intoxication or obsesses. What's true? It's surely indication of yourself as nothingness or emptiness.

You don't know anything just to preach the summerland. In the universe there's no tree, no water, no season, nothing you can find there except bust, rock, no water, mountains, hills and .........so what's summerland for? It's for picnic or holiday? As if there's beaches and sandy shore and beautiful scenery.... No , nothing that you can expect here. But it's a place to train our sentiment and farther our living. So what can you know about heaven?