View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 01:58 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Only thing I have ever personally observed in this regard, was several years ago while way up north in the U.S., on a camping trip with several other people. It was late at night, bonfire and such, visibility of the stars was very clear and vivid. The lot of us were laying down on blankets on the ground, staring at the sky and just talking. One of the stars started to move but not like a flying vehicle. It would move fairly quickly straight 'down' and be still for a few seconds, then move fairly quickly straight to the right, be still for a while, then move up and to the left, and so on. We all noticed it one by one and were all just sort of freaked out and fascinated by it. Then a couple of the other stars, we noticed doing the same thing. It was very obvious because the visibility of the stars in general was very high, so the stars around the moving ones were fixed and not moving at all, which just made the movement of the few really stand out, side by side. We couldn't figure out what they actually were, so for us they remained unidentified. I admit I still don't know what they were, though, haha.