View Single Post
Old 15-07-2017, 01:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scommstech
I'll have a shot at this.
The way that I understand it is that there is only one set of ideas for a human being. Those ideas are Divine, and were formed at creation time whether a Biblical creation or a big bang creation. All those original ideas are based on perfection and that is the starting point
Just as there is only one perfect idea for a number, like the number 2, however everyone has access to it and can use it. It can be displayed in either Chinese, Roman, Arabic ETC. But if we interpret the idea wrongly it can be displayed imperfectly.
The same is for us. There is only one perfect idea for each type of atom that the body's cells are made from, that includes the human heart or lungs or any organ in the human body.
Basically we all carry the blueprint for this perfection irrespective of how we display it. Our atoms were created perfect but there is something else that they need. It is a support energy that maintains their fidelity. Just like the pendulum on a grandfather clock maintains the clicks fidelity. Interfere with the pendulum and the clock displays the wrong time. Our atoms also need this pendulum effect, to maintain their fidelity.
The reason that we all do not display perfection (health) is that we are subconsciously interfering with creation's pendulum, the support energy (I can call it Chi, or Grace, or the Christ, or whatever your religion allows) that has been provided at creation time to maintain the fidelity of our basic building blocks (atoms )
I will call this support energy +chi. Our own brain however creates its own thought energy, +/-chi, which will have the same effect as creation's +chi.
If we think of illness, say cancer, then our mind is creating - chi, this constitutes a corrupted pendulum effect that supports and maintains the cancer.
This -chi will do two things. first it will inhibit creation's own +chi that is trying to maintain healthy atoms and thus cells in the body. Secondly it will maintain the false fidelity of the cancer atom or cell, keeping it going.
What we have to do is stop creating - chi. To do this we must think only of the healthy organ. We must never think of the disease, as to do so creates -chi and puts us back to square one. Thinking of the organ as healthy also creates +chi that will "pull" back the distorted cancer atom until creation's natural +chi takes effect and reclaims the atom's and thus the cell's true healthy fidelity, so you get double benefit.
It is difficult to blank out disease, but it is essential. This process was devised by a chap called Quimby who revolutionised "thought" healing in the 1800's.
Some have described the process as all ready seeing the effected illness as if it had never happened. They say that it is not helpful for a doctor to dwell on your sickness, rather to encourage you into thinking that you can get better so as to start a sort of placebo effect where your thoughts are directed to healthier thinking (+chi) rather than dwelling on thoughts of sickness -chi..
Hope that this makes sense to you
Regards
It makes me feel Chi is same as Higher self?
but everyone has a different type of higher self, not same.....?