View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 08:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
That's very interesting and thank you for sharing. I'm sympathetic with this idea, i mean i can feel a truth in it. The idea about resistance also seems to me to be true. I was also exploring the idea of 'Rest' which paradoxically is where the source of energy lies ? Perhaps Potentiality is a better term? I think this idea exists in Electro Magnetism, im not great with scientific stuff ?
So often i hear about the mechanics of the circuit lets say which is the human body and how the movement of chi is felt etc. but ive often wondered when i felt aligned to something deeper through meditation or tai chi if this energy was somehow sourced and felt as energy at rest. ..Hey it's hard to explain lol...what do you think ?

I think the switch over to a state of harmony and flow is one to do with awareness and not necassarily one to do with training the body .but i feel this is can be an important part too. What i was also trying to get at was some kind of state of rest..im not great on Psychics or Electro-magneticism

I would go along with the view that it's when the body and mind are at rest and very still that is when the energy or chi starts to gather, this energy is then as a consequence of that stillness or rest collects in energy centres in the body, as more chi is collected it spills over and flows in to the other energy reservoirs, as it does so you may experience heightened sensitivity which can amplify your existing senses....which for me the first experience was my hearing went off the normal charts, as I started hearing minute things like spiders walking on walls and other creatures that were walking around outside in the garden....other sensitivities can be aquired as a result of the energy opening up the other centres in the body...so rest and stillness is an important part in gathering chi in my view.