View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 06:34 PM
Experiencer
Clock-wise motions.....

Hello' Rainbowmand:

The issue of clock wise and counter is simple.

What Divine Spirit has offered me in the past regarding this same issue is that..

the movement of "Clock-wise" motions have more to do with the Higher more spiritual frequencies and therefore, the "Counter clock-wise" motions have more to do with the lower, heavier, dense levels of consciousness.

Now, one could use this as a "Gauge: in measuring one's answers....i.e.

I wish to know if a person is ready for healing or change and I will simply observe the pendulum as to see whether it moves in a clock -wise or counter clock-wise movement. And if it moves in a clock-wise motion, then, it will indicate that YES, this individual IS ready for healing.

And counter clock would be an indication of NO.

But, what is important here is....to focus on the ""Feelings" and how true those energies feel , to you.

If there is a sense of......blockage or.....resistance......or.....conflict....then it is clear that that is not a pathway that will be based in comfort....ease.....and smooth sailing.

Also, it is vital that you understand that..."YOU and you alone" are the source...not the pendulum, as it is only a tool that 'reflects' your own intent and energies being expressed.

Therefore, try not to get so caught up in the science of the issue.

I hope this has helped.

In Light & Harmony Taoist