View Single Post
Old 23-01-2019, 11:16 PM
Newbie ;)

When people insist that it can't be mistaken for anything else I am tempted to ask, "How many times have you AP'ed?"

Back when I first got started I was definitely in agreement with this sentiment. I believed it was not a dream at all.

After a few dozen projections I began to notice a lot of similarities with the dream state. Not all dreams are created equal and not all "Projections of Consciousness" are created equal. As some have observed here it is a continuum and there is undeniable overlap.

If you can leave your body and go to a distant location and bring back information later verified as being true for that place and time there are a LOT of scientists who would love to get you in their lab. It has to be "double blind" type info too. You can't project to London at midnight GMT and come back with a report that both the big hand and little hand on Big Ben were on "12" and say that proves anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer
I have described process in topic: "OBE/Astral Projection Wannabe"

You cant mistake it with anything else. Than you could also say that writing this post is a dream (and you would be right but I wont mess with that ... now).