Thread: Energy Mastery
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 08:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
Very well said, and thank you for bringing this point to light. I suppose my doubt stems from lack of trust and confidence in my own abilities, which tells me I need to keep at it and practice more. Truthfully I have come leaps and bounds from where I was less than a year ago, and although nothing miraculous has happened before my eyes, I have progressed over time.

Believing in self can go a long ways in ones development and journey. Remember though doing healing work isn't about the healer. The healer holds space, and channels the energy. They are not doing the healing. The healing comes from spirit and the person being worked on.

Instant miracles are not the end result of healing work. While anything is possible, and that can happen. You're not going to see a person who can't walk, or can't see, suddenly do either of those. Healing is more subtle. We are complex creatures so the healing works on a deep, deep levels. To shift, and change, and grow. It's like during a healing session a divine seed is planted within their hearts/energy bodies. And with cultivation and nurturing it can blossom into a divine lotus. And when that happens you will be blown away by how much has changed within them and even within you. There is when you will really see the miracle.