View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 03:56 PM
Angel1

Good morning Still Waters.
Isn't it nice when someone has similar backgrounds.
Yes, we all follow what fits us. Isn't it all just perfect?
One follows a fire and brimstone preacher and another follows Miss AMMA...I call her, LOL!

Couple things....the Diamond in the Sky was from Isaac Asimov the Sci Fi
writer, I believe. :)

So that you didn't just believe me...I double checked the Hindi dictionary, Nam or Naam really does only mean name.
And yes, Sat is true or truth.

I bought maybe 3 copies from Amazon of Kirpal Singh's 'Naam or Word', btw.

There really are just 2 main techniques to know from Kriya Yoga, no 3, sorry...Yogananda himself dropped the 4th...thinking it a bit much for Westerners.
SO funny to talk to devotees of 20 years that have no idea of the Fourth.

We can talk of these privately if you want. They technically are not big deals...BUT, they are
the simple tools of focusing within on whatever you'd like to call 'It'...the Essence of what is within all...closer than your own skin....

I mean, if you split an atom....look what you find (let's not try it on U-235 tho!)
That is where you are lead within...to what is inside an atom...it is sound and light and vibration....all three...well, and energy.

I see you started a thread on what I consider to be one of the most profound clues, messages, advice to us here.
I have it on wood hanging...''Be still and know that I am God.''

Other most profound verses?

Seek the Kingdom of Heaven First...all else will come...
Delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Acknowledge the Lord in all your ways and he will make straight your path...

3 of the 4 are from the OT....so I think we are ok in Judaism!

These are instructions of how to be more than happy while here.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru