View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 10:18 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
I started noticing birds this week, they seem to be connected to me...I was walking home the other day and this black crow landed next to me, it sat the staring at me as a walked past it. Im sure it was staring into my eyes.

The following day i was on my way home again and this little bird and young one landed in front of me, i could see it looking up at me and its head turned to watch me walk by. Felt strange at the time, i thought i funny the way it stared at me and noticed me like that, it was like a person stood there watching me walk by staring into my eyes.

Today i went out for few hours and i was tuned in with the earth energy and nature, it looked very much more real than usual. I was watching birds all around me and how they were reacting. Never payed attention to birds before as never felt some sort of connection.

Walking home i was humming away in my head, to the side of me i could here this bird singing the same tune, thought it was odd so i played with it.
I changed the tune each time and it replied, i then started to whistle it out load and each bird around me repeated it. This continued all the way home.

At home sat up stairs with the window open, i was humming away to myself when i heard this load bird next to the window whistling my tune away, i played once again in my head and out load as it followed.

I do love birds too! however they wake me up very, very early. still love them though - better than no bird sounds at all.