View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 10:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
"In regards to this last paragraph of yours"....
.......Of course the universe does not need any supernatural additive. Because the universe that most people relate to, "is" the spiritual universe. And nothing in the "one & only spiritual universe" is of the supernatural....everthing of the magical spiritual universe is completely "natural"...& definately not supernatural.

I have many very very spot on reasons for knowing that we are not only an Earthly physical biological entity, living in a universe of only stars & planets etc, in galaxies. & that we just die out, when the physical biological body can no longer pump blood, oxygen, nutrition throughout itself etc.

One of those reasons is that i have had & seen phenomenal unexplainable experiences that not anyone on this site has yet spoken about...as i have said numerous times in the past.
& from those phenomena, I have seen beings without the flesh body, & of whom get around this planet and absolutely 100% disgustingly & unlovingly run amuck.

And I am able to see that these beings, have spiritual bodies that have deteriorated so badly that some of them are without arms & legs & or just withered completely back to the torso. facial features & heads that are caved twisted & just so disgustingly grose, & what is left of their torso, is buckled twisted deformed & so short.
& the texture & their complexion looks as though it has been bashed for the last month by Mike Tyson...not black & blue...But a combined blended mixture of bloody red dark blacks, blue etc.

& this is why they do not show themselves yet they allow themselves to be heard. & why they project different personalities through visions via our third eye...."deceptions that Earthlings have absolutely no concept of".
Because these beings prefer not to be seen as the beings that they have become, if the general public saw through their dark & discrete deception, & could see them for what they truely are, well, the general public would change their ways of being instantly.

& the reason these beings look so grose, is because they are the invisible Soul beings of which emanate a spiritual body..(emanate), & all Soul beings are all subject to the great one & only law of "reap as one sows", that has brought these beings into such a poor state of being.

This law does not work upon the emanated spiritual body, because the spiritual body is only an emanation of the quality of the "Soul'self"... "Of which we are".

Has anyone seen people of the Earth have their physical body growing so disgustingly ugly with every unloving thought....NO....& that is because we are not the Earthly biological body.

And secondly, i also know that any spiritual being can appear unseen. So how can they simply disappear, yet still be heard, as though they are still in the same location, as before being unseen. & yet still some Earthlings still hear their thoughts, but they are invisible to sight.

Well, that is because they are still there, because they are "more" than the spiritual body, they are the invisible Soul'self...they are not the spiritual body, as the spiritual body is just a non intelligent, non aware & a non conscious part of them & ourselves, just as the organic biological Earthly physical body is non conscious, non aware & non intelligent & not who we are.
Every part of us, that is not the invisible Soul, is subject to mind of Soul'self.

And, a person who has not had phenomenal experiences as such, can not fully grasp the concept of Soul, & or the severity & importance of steering well clear of unlovingness, because that great law wreaks absolute havoc on all Souls/Selves, of which we are...(& not what we have).

Believe it or not, as i TRUELY do not worry if anyone believes or not...
Also all of the above is for anyones considerations.

And ps..before you say it "Sky"...I already know that you do not believe it....And that I am also not concerned about.

It doesn't rest upon me to judge your experiences in any way, I can only judge my phenomenal (as you so fittingly called them) own experiences which have always been - if I can put it this way - a mine of information.

One of them, just to indicate my seriousness about this, was when I saw my wife standing in 'ethereal' form about ten weeks after her death, so clearly letting me know that she was 'still' here. Whatever…

I think we live in a universe which invokes a continual sort of feed-back. When I look out of the window now at the sunshine-filled landscape the mass of information I (and all of us) have to absorb, convert and return is is so immense that we have no time to consider just what we are actually doing in our minds.

I don't see the need for any sort of underlying and/or supernatural powers, if nature can fill the universe with two trillion galaxies then a little bit of ghost hunting can be looked upon as a tickle in the little toe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyu7v7nWzfo

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.