View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 10:32 PM
Master
My thought here, is to sit down and finish.

All of them. From what you describe the feeling for me is that you are getting towards where you want to end, and you are thinking "how do I end this"? Interrupted by thought. However, you are song writing- some thought must go into it- creative meditation is not "Sitting in silence" getting that out of your head may help. It is meditating for the means of bringing new ideas.

Finish those children.

I write poetry- I stopped for quite a long time.

When you are faced with how do I end this, perhaps invite that which you are channeling to bring the ending to you. That is how I have been able to channel write poetry. Open to letting someone else take over- and offer me their perspective.

Honestly, I feel you are doing fine as you are. You are trying. My suggestion is simply to look back periodically over your unfinished children, and ask yourself well has anything changed now? Can I find the ending now? Chances are your personal feelings may have changed from the time they were written, and you may be able to find some of those endings.

In the end do as you are. You were able to finish one, so no, you are not incapable of it.

Key here is relax. It'll come when it does, as channeling naturally is.