View Single Post
Old 18-02-2015, 12:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by acitak
That is very good decision my friend, I am at diet without meat 9 years and I must tell you that that decision of yours is very much connected with your spiritual progress.
Diet without meat may help rising of your kundalini energy, with other factors as meditation .When animal is slaughtered at slaughter-house, it has enormous fear, which expand through all its body.
Later you eat that low-vibration meat full of fear and your vibration fall.
Then some say "you are what you eat".
All best

This is a very insightful post.

Another thing which I like to add over here is that I have seen chickens being killed in the butcher shop. The butcher just slits its throat and then throws it into a corner. The chicken with the cut throat then struggles for a long time in great pain till its death throes comes to an end. In the process, the body releases many stress hormones which further chemically poison the bodily system.

And when one consumes the meat , this enters into one's own body. Meat taken in this manner, over a process of time, can create the foundation for diseases later on.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon