Thread: coincidences?
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2011, 03:21 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef
Potentially, it could have been arranged.
The person itself does not have to give permission, the higher self can give it.
I cam across a group of angelic entities, my divine self calls the facilitators. They arrange what ever needs to be arranged.
To give a different example, if someone should meet an other person, let's say of the opposite sex, at some point in their life, at a certain place, with a certain marker, which could be anything from a particular dress, suit, hair style
they will arrange that both will be at this place at that time. Whether they will make the move or the recognition will happen depends.
I just want to say, there are entities out there who are just there to bring about what could be called coincident.

"The person itself does not have to give permission, the higher self can give it."
But permission has first to be sought you're saying???

Your "facilitators" would be
presumably involved in orchestrating all and any manner of event, for anybody in any life anywhere - is that what you're saying?

Or is it only in the more important issues in life, not routine everyday stuff....? Going down either route has deep implications in terms of apparent independence in our lives wouldn't you agree, potentially even impacting personal responsibility issues?