View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
I think sometimes some people get to hung up on the teacher/speaker and not the message.

It seems a current trend. Before the Internet had to be in the "know" and truly seek out a teacher, if so desired.

I have the same reaction to some of these "spiritual teachers." Just does not relate. Others seem to resonate.

Find at time the wisest ones are those everyday people I may meet.
There seems tendacies to not listen to my own "master"/ presence that is with me and to each other,in general.

IMO, I am of the similar thought. When I listen to something it is because I need to hear this message at this moment. My journey is unique. I love suggestions. But that is all they are, suggestions. I do not need to talk the lingo to impress or learn the secret handshake.

I take just the lesson and concepts I need to learn and move on. It is like picking up a single thread to weave into the tapestry of the vision/landscape/journey. It doesn’t matter where I pick up the thread. I can ignore the thread, but it will just keep appearing in some form or manner. I find threads everywhere. Resonates does not mean I always like the thread, the color, the texture, the medium. But I feel compelled to pick it up, examine it, find a place to weave it in.

Guided by my unseen team, I have faith, I pick up the thread. Every once in a while I step back and see the bigger picture and how those threads fit. I am in awe. Sometimes my unseen team let me see just beyond the edge of the weaving and I am in awe.