View Single Post
Old 17-06-2019, 03:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
I still love this guy with really bad issues. I want him to change so I know we could have a nice life together. But he is totally unwilling. We seem now to clash and he acts like I am an abusive x. He is in all defensive instead of taking responsibility and growing mode.

I will affirm that he can change...I guess we will see if his inner being cooperates and he changes.

*No these are not frivolous changes. This is VERY SERIOUS RISKY LIFE BEHAVIORS I WOULD NEED HIM TO GIVE UP to marry me/live safely and much more law abiding way.

Changing someone ... changing yourself

You wish to be together and happy

So cease control

Embracing love ... Divine Love, envelope yourself and your loved one within it.

Doing so before sleeping and immediately upon awaking but then never in between* (* otherwise it becomes a web of clinging desire ...) leave it up to the Universe to do Its will.

Divine Love being unconditional, nonjudging and spontaneously outpouring irrespective of circumstances, is a definite power which however can be wielded only if our orientation and fulcrum is as such ... free flowing in self existent inner joy.

PS : I forgot to add ... the seeking of connecting with each other is of the divinity within both of you ... let that manifest in its full glory!