View Single Post
Old 29-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Ascensia

Smile

I have had numerous varying experiences from seeing dark shadowy entities twice, to being woken in the night by someone tapping me numerous times, having dreams I felt was teaching me from some other entities, hearing bumps in the night, seeing more moving lights in the night sky that are UFOS (my friends in the sky as I like to call them or brothers and sisters from afar) more times than I can count, as well as being sent messages from Shamans etc who've dreamed of me and my husband who've never met either of us or knew of us personally. One thing to note here is that often I'm not alone when experiencing these things and not the only one seeing and hearing these events. I know we are never really alone and feel so grateful for our connection to all of life in this realm and beyond.

As a kid I remember seeing animal among other nature spirits in my bedroom at night and being so frightened of what I didn't understand even though I didn't feel they meant me harm I'd run to my mother's room to sleep till they had gone. Kinda funny how now as an adult I see things out of my peripheral vision but as a kid I could look straight at them and memorize their features and the way they'd move and walk about. Now I'd LOVE to see them so clearly again and where are they? Obviously not in my same frequency I was as a kid.

My point is we all go through changes, times of readiness, and times of just living the life we came here to experience. It's all good and right for our being to grow and learn from. Lately, I just feel a huge sense of urgency and impatience for more communication with my friends from afar whether they be from other dimensions, times, realms, or worlds. I am sure something is in store I will love with all my being. I'll keep ya posted. And if any of you feel inspired to give me a message I'm always happy to receive it.

With much love and light!
Ascensia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatra
After a few more... strange images, conversations, etc. I shut down, spiritually speaking. It wasn't a concept that I was ready to deal with or accept. I blocked the thoughts from my mind (which caused a rift between my friend and I because she couldn't understand why I'd block myself off) and I completed shifted gears with my spiritual growth.

My question would be... has anyone else experienced something similar? Such as getting a message from a spirit about being a star/indigo/crystal child?