View Single Post
Old 19-02-2011, 09:56 AM
Cleopatra

Star Child - An issue I've been struggling with

Hello all,

Maybe someone here can help me with this... when I first started my spiritual journey, almost three years ago I was lucky enough to meet a few people who seemed tried and true. They weren't pushy or crazy in their beliefs, but content with their lives and pursuing their own spiritual journey. A woman who I use to be friends with, a very close to, someone - who at the time - I believe I had known in a past life really helped to open the doors for me.

One night we were having a conversation via IM and she randomly mentioned a spirit standing in her doorway. (I am clairvoyant) And the moment she mentioned this, I could see this "man" standing there. Images of this person flashed before my third eye and as the images came, my friend suddenly began to explain them.

Information came spilling forth and with it, the knowledge of "being a star child". I had never heard of this concept, never discussed it, nothing. The spirit, though I could not hear him, but watch him speak through her, told me he knew me and I knew him - that it had been a long time and they missed me, that I had been away for a very long time. He stated that home was past the dark star (black hole) in the West and that the stars were an intergalactic map to other worlds. I was given the image of a sun dial, longitude and latitude numbers overlapping the stars and then all the constellations suddenly appeared to be directions (very... very weird).

Now, there was no fear (in terms of this spirit), there were no bad energies from him -- it was all just information. It was overwhelming. It shook me up pretty badly as I had never, ever not felt like I did not belong here on Earth. Though I have felt that I was different, but I have always been comfortable in this plane. The explanation I got from the spirit was that I was sent to Earth at a very young age (a very small child in their eyes) to help and start my experiences here on Earth. Once the spirit left, my friend said she felt the opposite, that this was never her home and encouraged me to seek out more information from this spirit (and in general, star children) who wanted to have more of a direct contact with me.

After a few more... strange images, conversations, etc. I shut down, spiritually speaking. It wasn't a concept that I was ready to deal with or accept. I blocked the thoughts from my mind (which caused a rift between my friend and I because she couldn't understand why I'd block myself off) and I completed shifted gears with my spiritual growth.

My question would be... has anyone else experienced something similar? Such as getting a message from a spirit about being a star/indigo/crystal child?

I think I am ready to try and understand what I got as this was one of the first true fears I experienced with the spirit - I felt my humanity had been stripped for me or I had no choice in the matter. I have attempted to talk to my spirit guides about this, but... their voices become muffled or they become "mum". When it was first happening, I actually saw them take a seat and look inquisitively at me and listen to the information I was getting!

They weren't especially encouraging, but not discouraging at all either. At times, all I could hear was "Listen."

Sorry this was so long, thank you for reading (or skimming) in advance!