View Single Post
Old 24-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Master
im the same with mine , im ok if i dont see him , even if i had just had the occasional hey how are u text , that would be enough because then i know we are ok , as much as we dont wnat this we have it im afraid , it is so so hard i know , and i do know how u feel , :( when i cut off i get signs galore form the universe that JUST WONT LET ME FORGET , but im not suppose to forget , it use to really crucify me not being wiht him in the physical , there was many of days when only he could take this pain away but im more stronger in myself now ,sometimes my head would tell me to ignore him and i would try but then my heart would remember him smiling :( and instantly all the days effort of trying was undone , and once more i was back in despair , it sounds as tho you are in soul shock , i really do sympathise with you because its awful , but there is nothing we can do , u try to cut off u will end up numb and altho it helps you start to get lost , i ended upw ith post traumatic stress and almost became a alcoholic because for me drink numbed the pain or at least tried , everywhere will loook different now because you have ascended , friends will fall by the way side , u will outgrow all that doesnt serve you and irt seems sad that sometimes this connection seems as tho it is doig more harm than good , but i promise you in time it will get better , i never thought i would be where i am at now and it took me to great lengths of despair , ones i never thought i would ever recover from

i have ended up with mental issues and disorders because of this but u know , its ok because those issues needed to be addressed , sometimes i wish i could rewind my life back to the month i met him , because i was doing ok , but then when i think about it i relasie that altho it ghas been so hard and soul destroying i am glad i met him because he showed me how to love and love does hurt its a fact , do i regret meeting him now? no because for the first time in my life i experienced sumthing beyond my wildest dreams sadly beyond all my worst nightmares also but with light there is always dark , we have to experiece this on all sides , because a twin flame love knows no boundaries and if and when your meant to be together in the physical then it has to be right with no restrictions or conditions present , since meeting my twin i have awoken to the sound of music , i get lyrics which relate to me and him , i get numbers galore my gosh lol the last time he came bk properly we met on dates like 02 02 2010 etc , , u sound so much like i was and funnily enough today i have once more tried to ignore him and then i read ur last post , so again im not allowed to forget , instead now i smile and wait patiently because i have no choice ,i caused my self more pain in the long run by trying to fight this

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”