View Single Post
Old 19-09-2011, 01:43 AM
Master
One of the things that the image of God being consciousness opens up, is a possible unusual answer to primordal mans reason for existing. God blew the " Breath of Life into Adam", which gave him consciousness, because God has conscious life inside of him. This is " Protozoan", or God bringing out life from inside of him and placing it inside of another being he created. That being now has a part of God inside of them. An " Offspring of him."

Now, God can create life without bringing it from inside of himself, he can simply" will life into existence " through himself or Christ. I believe this is how animals were created, simply through the will of God, NOT from the breath of God, which produces consciousness. Animals are not conscious beings, they are not the children of God, and they are not inheritors of Salvation.

I believe it was simular with primordal man. God created them, for his specific reasonant, but didnot blow into them the " Conscious breath of life", but he outwardly gave them " A physical highly instinctual life", thus they are not inheritors of eternal life, nor did God judge them accordingly. Why he created them, is simply unknown. I personally think he was " Observing them", and took his time doing so. Like the first stage of a rocket falling off, in order to propel it further into preperation for the second stage, I believe the advent of " Cavemen", was the firststage of our creation.

Which , if true, further leads to more intresting ramifications.