View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 11:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
One day, people could see what I was posting in the Non Duality forum...then, for some strange reason, the very next week, all my posts in this sub forum just failed to show up...they appeared to me only and nobody else could even see them.

The pigeons are still there...in another dimension...where the windows were NOT opened.

In some other multiverse, I am not placed on the ignore list of over half the members of this forum...and yet, if I did not make these posts, members of SF who exist in alternate realities wouldn't be able to respond, right?

Why just limit my existence to this "reality" where I do not exist to others through mere "non reference" because we can pretend that what we have chosen NOT to see, does not exist as much as we like and after some time and due practice, even our mind and senses will become totally convinced of it...thus, it will have simply "disappeared" even though it is still there.

I like to think people who are able to use ignore lists just to be comfortable with their own ideas do so at their own peril. Because this isn't about being comfortable? But I suppose we all heard what we were told and yet none of us can even belive it much less actually do it sigh.

I'm talking a lot less, but I still learn things from you sometimes when I can read your stuff.