Thread: "Not Spiritual"
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2017, 09:40 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Twice today, I have been told I am 'not spiritual' which is really cool if I am not because then I can get on with just living a meaningless existence and not knowing any better.
Just the other day I was sitting having coffee before going to work and looking at the sky change with the dawn. It was beautiful and I owned that moment. Driving to work I came over the brow of the hill and the world opened up before me, the sky was aglow with the colours of the morning and the sea lapped gently. When I reached the carpark I got out and bathed in the morning, it felt so liberating to just be alive and witness existence. I was grateful as I thought of the millions of people who couldn't do the same.

Spiritual is beyond definition.

Quote:
So, I am learning to come to terms with the fact that other people don't exist anyway and I only imagine that they do, so being called 'not spiritual
And you're concerned enough about what people say to start this thread? Keep taking your meds

Quote:
I mean, Satan could come tomorrow and destroy the world and people go 'what a totally non-spiritual thing to do'...however, the devil is spiritual, just not in any way a mere mortal would ever understand the concept.
It's not the devil that's going to do the destroying, it's people who can't take responsibility for their own actions or non-action. The earth has come close to complete annihilation a few times before yet here we are, and if it hadn't happened we'd still be dinosaurs so perhaps it's a very Spiritual thing to do. Hurrah for destroying the world.