View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 10:24 PM
Master
Ok, well - congratulations of having your awakening!

Of course you know, that even if something has never happened before, it can happen to you too, like ejaculating in your sleep which is common. And that it could sound just like a heated dream.

But YOU know. And that is all that matters. This is where its starts for you.

Wherever you go from here, with this, it will be an interesting journey :)

I'm sure some people in here knows who a goatheaded white dressed being could be, who has acted as what seems to be your guide.

I would look into the 'guides' part of the forum. And I would also ask you to stay open to different opinions; obviously it is easy to associate to devils and sin etc.

But our guides can use any of an infinite number of ways to get our attention. Maybe they thought, you needed to connect really properly to your sexuality. Or to shake you out of comfort zone to hear them.

(Realize now that you wrote that you've listened to shamanic music - so maybe you are already 'in the spiritual realm'? I misunderstood then.)

Sexual assault is very serious. And that is what you wrote, I'm sorry that I neglected to say that at the very start. If you feel violated - it is not entirely clear to me - then you can shield yourself at night:

I would keep it simple. Focus on a point inside you (your heart, center, behind the navel, or solar plexus, where ever you 'feel yourself') and then imagine that point expanding, like a ball, an oval that grows filled with love, filled with you, filled with God. Make the ball as large as you want, sometimes I make it just around my bed, sometimes I take the whole room, sometime my whole apartment building.

When you settle at a size, you say (outloud or in you mind) something like: "This is my space, this is my home, no one can enter that I do not invite"

I usually say anyone who will help me sleep safely and care for me while I sleep can be here - just cause I like company :)

Sorry, if this is old news to you and I'm being completely redundant... I just didn't want your post to stand unresponded too.

(By the way, I do not believe in anyting such as 'evil spirits' - some beings just have a form of communication that we are uncomfortable with. And some are truly lost, and need help home. And therefore we need not fear, ever. We decide. We make the rules regarding ourselves. We're safe.)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3