View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 02:09 AM
Super Moderator
About 25 years ago, I was attacked and horribly abused in what felt like a tangible, physical way, which caused the absolute experience of physical pain. This happened as I woke up from sleep sometime in the middle of the night. At first I was not paralysed. I could move though only slightly. I think that was because I was drowsy and trying to work out what was happening.
But a great ice cold weight pinned me down, and I soon found it impossible to move. The 'weight' was obviously a living, aware Being who was doing that wilfully.
At that point I was tortured. I was in the sharpest conscious awareness. The sort of pin-point consciousness one has when filled with adrenaline and terrified.
I won't describe the experience in detail, but it was in some ways similar to some of the stories one hears of "alien abduction" scenarios. But in fact, even worse than some of the stories I have read since.
Back in those days I had no knowledge of such stories, had no internet and never read any of those things anywhere.
When the torture stopped, I could move again and got out of bed as fast as I could.
This was no dream.
I expected to have marks....blood....I could still feel echoes of the pain. But my body had no marks or wounds. The etheric effects of the trauma slowly faded.

The experience returned, a couple more times. On I think, the third time it came back I broke the paralysis with a natural rage and primal energy which flung back the 'thing' in the most violent way. And I became more than just myself at that moment.
Thank goodness for anger! No 'love' there I'm afraid.

So in that case, I think it was the "presence" which deliberately caused a paralysis, and that was not classic "sleep paralysis".

Having experienced classic sleep paralysis only once before, it was very very different to that encounter, and not anything like as dark.
Whatever that Being was, it could immobilise me.

I had become involved with a person who was working in the Occult at that time, and was very esteemed in an Occult group to which he belonged. That person had quite a strong influence on me emotionally. That is the only connection I can find for such a dreadful event, and it has never happened since. However I broke away from that connection with all the strength I had in me, and have never felt any inclination to be influenced by such energies since. If ever there was a "wake up call" that was it.