View Single Post
Old 13-07-2017, 01:17 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
That's a different proposition.

But I've notice a few of Hicks' weird statements. I commented on one here
under "quotes" and was told not to question things on that thread!

The more I read of him (in anecdote and quotes, like here) the less I'm convinced. But it's great if he helps people to feel better.

If you can find which one you questioned I will explain if it has validity. If it doesn't I will definitely agree.

What I know and have learned was not from Mrs. Hicks. I just recognize from her quotes she is a master at manifesting.

But I don't hold anyone's words to be truth I only hold what I believe to be truth and by way of keeping an open mind that is always subject to change by trying to understand another's logic. Otherwise I would still be thinking my life is a result of bad luck and misfortune.

This morning my starter wouldn't engage and start my car. Had two minutes to leave. But I didnt get upset. I calmly popped the trunk got out a tool and fixed the car in two minutes. I carried no thoughts of being late. I experienced the law working as I drove through every green light on the way to work. Clocked in just on time.

I could have got upset and said man I have terrible luck but didn't and my morning changed as a result to my non reaction or reaction to the situation.