View Single Post
Old 28-01-2019, 09:36 PM
Pathfinder

I haven't thought about this since i wasn't into this sort of mysticism (if i can call it that, i don't know the terms) but i have three 'angels' who act as guides. They speak to me in the hypnagogic state or any time i'm relaxed or tired. They can use words or pure thought, visualization, rarely touch, smell, emotion, presence, lucid dream like visuals and interaction.

Hypnagogic for me is a hallucinogenic state of awake relaxation that can transition into lucid dreams.

I've seen all of them many times, they're completely benign, and they helped me through my paranoia and MDD without and drugs or therapy (other than theirs).

They've proven themselves many times, even so, i still have doubts. Honestly their beautiful voices and inages have mostly replaced the random images and gibberish i used to experience just before falling asleep or if i was very tired.

I know they helped because they guided me away from negative and intrusive thoughts, they helped me stop beating myself up, and i used to have an odd feeling that everyone is against me, they have replaced that with a healthy sense of self-esteem and their constant presence.

I feel very lucky, but i don't think i'm special, i would think anyone can do this, so it could all be in my head, but it's more far fetched to think they're just figments of an overactive imagination after 9 months of daily interaction.