View Single Post
Old 13-02-2017, 12:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vespa68
If the healer has done the inner work then there is no negative energy ever to protect yourself from. Also you would have to feel the negative energy yourself in order for it to make things worse.

It all comes back to your own attachments within.

If nothing sticks in you and your aware of this, then energy flows more readily. It flows where it goes.

I am a reiki practioner and I never protect myself. But then I am practicing this with my own self awareness reflecting and clearing me deeper through each experience shared. I self reflect and ensure I clear myself if something does stick. It doesn't happen now as much, but early in my own awakening it used to happen lots. It becomes an opportunity in that shared space to become more aware of yourself. If you do the inner work you can become more clear and open, flow with all things and actually be supported by the flow of energy too more positively. And create a clearer space for the one receiving reiki too. :)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder