View Single Post
Old 17-04-2019, 04:12 PM
Seeker

Automatic writing and uninvited energy

I am not sure what happened. I recently started using Angel cards and thought I'd try a reading for my sister who is in a different country for practice. While meditating and asking help to read for her I sensed a unfamiliar female energy around her. It was not a comfortable feeling and i was not very happy with the reading as well. But since it was my first time reading for someone else I dismissed it as amateur experience. However once I closed the cards I felt the need to do some automatic writing. Initially it was just scribbles. After a few minutes I felt that unfamiliar energy again and she then gave me her name and said it was she who I sensed around my sister. I was a little wary of continuing but I asked if it was a good energy I was sensing and she said 'Of course'... and then went on to ask me if I was a medium. At this point I was in full panic mode as I was not at all comfortable with where the writing was going..so I shut it down. I saged my room, asked Archangel Michael for protection and did my usual salt water bath. It wasn't a pleasant encounter...or maybe I was too nervous since I'm still new to channeling.