View Single Post
Old 17-03-2011, 10:26 AM
leeslight

Well I totally agree with you..... In the first encounter, the man had let his ego rule him and push his true spirit aside... :(

The second, I believe is what many people do encounter and just don't know it. For, me, I am now waiting for my second chance... I met a man and the bond was there between us, we both were in horrid relationships, but stayed in them because of one reason.. (children / child) but he helped me to leave mine, it was like he knew, but couldn't do it for me....

He tried to walk away after I did..... I tried to help him but couldn't help him the way I wanted to, cause he still had unfinished business and I knew if I interfered, then we wouldn't have worked out... and she drew him back into her web with another child.

Now turns of events, I am waiting for him, its been 12 years.. in that time I did move on, but it didnt work out, and he has his girls and moved away from her but he lives about a 11 hour drive away from me.

I know that my soul mate twin flame will once again come find me... and this time.. I wont let go....

Love and Light