View Single Post
Old 21-09-2018, 02:13 AM
Experiencer
David Willcock & Cosmic Disclosure??? Anyone know the truth?

Does anyone in here have any idea of the "truth" in what happened to the host of Cosmic Disclosure???? David Willcock?
I am trying to understand what happened to him because it seems that George Noory has been put in his seat as host of this show, which was always one of my favorite to watch. It is not that I don't like George or think he is a good host because I have watched his shows before as well. But it is just that David had a certain finesse about how he would engage in his interviews and had a tremendous grasp on the subjects with an intricate line of questioning. As one blogger put it in a post on Gaia...."George is good on his own shows but on C.D. he more or less comes across as an inquisitive wide eyed child sitting around the campfire waiting for the story teller to delve into the next ghost story whereas David truly carried the line of questioning". What I also notice is that Emery Smith is much more animated in his answers when George is interviewing him, almost as though the powers that be at Gaia Tv know that Emery needs to help carry George somewhat to make up for Davids loss and the fans displeasure.

I am not understanding why they removed David. They have a spokeperson on the Gaia blogs who is now censoring what people are asking and telling them David is now gone and they wish him well. I feel something is not right and I smell something fishy with this. My gut tells me there is more they are not saying in why David is gone. My mind is going over many different scenarios in what could've happened in the reasoning for his departure. He made that show as far as I'm concerned. I like George on beyond belief but after having David on C.D. for so long he can't fill his shoes in the same manner. Anyone have any idea what happened or can fill me in. I know there is wayyyyyy more than what is being said within the blogs and now it seems they are censoring the backlash from the fans by not listing anything they post because they all want David back or to know more on the truth. Please post if you have any inside info or private message me. This was a great show and I'm pretty upset with Gaia for this change.