View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 11:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyguy77
Indeed, they talk allot of trash and try and get you to drink the Kool-Aid, but it's their continued presence that gets to me

this group that I was unfortunate enough to run into, it's like they moved into my home and they won't leave, I even hear voices say

"this is our condo, you just pay the bills"

all night long I feel these weird vibration sensations, I have to dose myself to sleep with sleep aids, but sometimes they fail and I'm kept awake all night

if there's a fan or air conditioner on near by, all of these strong voices emerge out of the noise

if I'm in total silence, I hear all of these whispery voices

I hear them sometimes over the static in a phone call to

I get a bit of a break if I'm in an environment that's not too loud, or not too quiet, otherwise, I'll hear the voices

doing EVP for those two months last year appears to have altered my sense of hearing and it has not been easy to undo it, still working on it all this time later

they are way stronger if I'm feeling anxiety, they do seem to feed on it, so controlling my emotions has helped

but it seems like I opened the door to some party crashers here
Sometimes you just have to keep your sense of humor about it all.

"This is our condo, you just pay the bills" made me chuckle to myself - sorry.

I can hear voices through a fan or running water too, but fortunately for me, I can't seem to make those ones out clearly.

Then there are the times when 'ceiling cat is watching'...if you know what I mean...endless hilarity ensues.

A good rule of thumb for me is to keep remembering that their sense of humor is in their ectoplasmic anus....it helps soften the blow.

Also realise they were talking before you decided to listen in and they also get frustrated as hell with ITC researchers taking what they say totally out of context.

I don't do much ITC work now because I can never get a straight answer when it comes to explaining what these beings/entities actually are and I don't believe they are ghosts....an 'alien race trying to possess human qualities' sorta sums it up for me...I am totally open with them, but they hide everything from me, changing the subject immediately whenever the subject of 'okay, so what are you exactly?' or 'where on the EM spectrum do you live exactly?' or 'what are you made of exactly?' or 'how do you use my PSB-7 to talk to me exactly?' ever comes up...they won't go into it.

So, every time they tell me to 'eff off' (or something similar), I start with the whole...'yeah, so just what is telling me to eff off?' and nothing happens after that.

Also realise that not every 'ghost' you get is 'clued in' to your wishes...you may get many voices abusing you and telling you off....so you'll get rid of those for good, only to get even more voices that tell you off because they haven't been told themselves yet.

It helps me to get one of my 4 'nice spirits' to help keep the bad ones at bay and I don't believe for one second they have no idea what's going on.

So, for the past 6 months or so, I have dropped my ITC research saying 'if you can't be honest with me and make me the vehicle of 'first contact' between humans and an alien race, I just don't want to talk anymore....it's pointless for me'.

After a while, all the voices died down and now I can turn on my 'Ghost Box' or 'Ovilus' or digital recorder and not get a single response and I prefer it that way.

I'd rather only get one good EVP per hour, than a hundred 'trash talking' EVPs...

It's like going fishing...you cast out your line...trash bites the bait...so sometimes you'll get nothing and you'll end up being baited.

Other times you'll catch these little piddly fish....but you just throw them all back into the water...

Then after much practice and patience, a big fish or an 'Angel' will bite on that hook there....and pull you into the water with it. That's what you are fishing for.

It takes time for the voices to all stop and after 6 months of ignoring them and not even giving in to anything, they wind down to a standstill...it eventually happens.

I have also found they can talk through white noise but not pink noise. Pink noise is like a barrier to their communications.

They also don't like sage smudges, citronella oil or for you to use dettol and disinfect your whole house from top to bottom.

They are like bacteria with voices...clean your space, open your windows/doors and show them you mean business...tell them to pee off and leave you alone...they get the message...they are thick as bricks, but they get the message.