View Single Post
Old 13-11-2018, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
You watched the hour+ long video about the lymphatic system? If so I'm impressed and very grateful. He does tend to ramble sometimes but in actuality if you actually listen he is almost always making sense and sharing important and interesting information. He talks about he lymphatic system in most of his videos,[I'm not sure how you could miss it.. basically the lymphatic system is the body's sewer system. it is really amazing to learn about and puts things into great perspective when you contemplate matters of health and illness.

He talks about lymph in all videos because he rationalises his fruit+supplement diet on lymph .

Quote:
For one thing I guess that you might miss anything pertinent he says since you have been against him from the beginning and aren't really willing to learn from him or listen to what he's saying. would that be a fair assessment or did you truly sit down and listen with an open heart and mind and eyes? there is a big difference when we are actually willing and wanting to listen to something than when we just keep our ears partially open to hear it, and even then somehow our hearing ends up being strangely jeopardized.

I listen to everyone who talks about nutrition with a critical ear.

Quote:
Where you say he says things that are incorrect, since you used plural is there another instance you'd like to share?

A 'Dr.?' (unverified) who claims to have worked the ER saying saline IV is alkaline... no need for more than that. He also said 'you have 3 kidneys' (the skin is you largest kidney). The lymph system is like a sewer system. If your urine is clear you are not filtering your lymph system anymore. Natropathy doesn't kill any people... that was in 10 minutes.

Quote:
I really don't mind being objective and learning more even if it disagrees with my previous beliefs. As I said in this thread or another I've mentioned him, I don't agree with 100% of what he says, but I could say near 99%.

He makes some true statements, but give me any 5 minutes of him talking ant I'll show you at least on error, or possibly a lie. Better to listen to all the vegan Medics (who have proper qualifications) so you get reliable and well rounded information. I have listened to most of the Doctors on the site I linked and I'd rate them excellent.

Quote:
and the main thing I disagree with is that he uses animal glandulars on some patients though he generally touts veganism of course.

Is there such a thing as a 'glandular'? Or is that one of his made up things? Besides, there are no dieticians or food based medics that recommend supplements a person could get from whole foods. They usually explain why supplements do not work, the risks of supplements, and how you should only consider supplements if you cannot get that nutrient from food. Supplements do not work except perhaps when a person has a well established nutritious eating habits.

Quote:
I don't think they should be necessary in any event but anyway that is one of the very few things he's said that I found issue with. for saline solution, I'd have to see where he says that and in what context but while I don't really know much at all on the subject, I sort of thought that salt in water, known as sol by some who tout its health benefits, has an alkalizing effect.

Saline is acidic.

Quote:
I have much more to understand and learn about chemistry and all that though.. but you know how like lemon is acidic yet has a very alkalizing effect on the body sort of thing, it is the "ash" of it that is alkaline so it doesn't matter if things seem to be one way, in practice lemon is alkalizing not acidifying. can't say I know about salt though but that is just what came to my mind as a possibility.

Don't worry about acid and alkalyne and all that diet guru nonsense. Just eat food of all sorts.

Just thought - pumpkin is a fruit. Legumes like string beans and snowpeas are a kind of fruit and beans or peas are their seeds. Eggplant is fruit. Okra, too. Olives. Zuchini. Corn kernels are a seed.

You can eat all that stuff + the others I mentioned with a ton of leafy greens, and that'd be a pretty well rounded way to eat. You can eat as much raw and only cook the small amount you need to if that's the happier way for you... Does that sound reasonable and pretty well balanced to you?

a few of the body's essential nutrients? I think that is of course incorrect, but also who is to say what the body actually needs from which sources? the body is a chemical factory capable of quite a lot on its own. but let's not forget the addition of herbs in the ideal frugivorous diet because they supply nutrients and also help in wonderful mind-boggling (or un-boggling) ways besides that. and if the factory/body is not able to work optimally then it matters little what good you throw at it because it won't be able to produce the energy and mechanisms to use it properly, and if it's a "flawed food" it couldn't even begin to deal with the excess waste and utilize the nutrients that may be available. You know the body has some sort of electric or magnetic or electromagnetic properties, and raw foods share that property, so in ways beyond just nutrition it's like plugging in an outlet or turning on a battery or something. that's not the best analogy but hopefully you get what I mean

expelling it as waste is where the lymphatic system comes into play, and the main argument for fruit is that it marshals the lymph system like no other. almost everyone has a lymphatic problem, almost any symptom stems from that. cuz you know it's constantly trying to work, but it just can't keep up under modern conditions for the mostpart.. because people have lost their way and the fact fruit is our main food is long gone as common knowledge. there is some evidence that early humans were frugivorous with paleontological discoveries. and you've just got to think, what would humans want to eat if they were out in nature and happened upon the various "food groups"? fruit makes the most sense to eat across pretty much all spheres. anyway, if you get your lymph aka waste system going properly and feed it the fuel it needs you can forget about any disease and your body will be able to dispose of waste efficiently, though of course you will still experience side effects if you deviate from the ideal divine diet after you've cleared yourself up, but not in the same way as when your waste management isn't able to work at all

the body is designed to deal with waste but that doesn't mean it wants to subsist primarily on it. and protein is not the body's primary building block. I think you are confusing that with amino acids being the building blocks of protein but that works in a different way. do you realize that if you introduce a complex protein, or complex carbohydrate, the body has to work overtime just to convert the protein into separate amino acids? and the complex carbohydrates need to be broken down into simple or monosaccharides. now what do you think happens to the body when it has to work so hard to revert these things to their simpler purer states? and there is the issue of coagulation with the complex "nutrients" also. and acidity is a regular occurrence with consumption of proteins especially. amino acids are vital and essential yes, and they are present in all real food right? but if you do weird stuff to them then the body doesn't appreciate it so much. like cooking and crazily processing them. the body does what it can, but we need to help it more. just because we can eat plastic doesn't mean we should or that there won't be repercussions

Thanks for the other doctors information. to be clear, I would proclaim the healing teachings of Dr. Morse no matter what. His having extra letters by his name has absolutely nothing to do with it and naturally I tend to stay away from anyone called doctor. but since you want to make such an issue about it, I don't think he is being dishonest, I think that he achieved what he said he did and he has no reason to lie lol. the people who follow him should know better than to respect or seek out medical doctors and most don't claim to be healers to begin with. You know what is much more important, or important period? the learning and experience that he has accumulated through his years practicing healing. He has no reason to lie about understanding how the body works or what it wants, and he will be the first to say he didn't always know something but found a better way with his earnest approach to life and helping people.

He has his own school, that teaches things no other school out there teaches, because they don't know or get it. so I think that makes any diplomas from elsewhere rather laughable. just as I said I don't automatically follow 100% of what he says, he certainly didn't accept the totality of any one teaching either, he put his own solutions together, and has proved they work by helping thousands of patients. and he loves helping people advance by making his youtube videos for anyone to view and learn from and hopefully teach others. a lot of this stuff comes down to common sense. I can't expect everyone to like his style or I also wouldn't want you to just trust him or anyone without questioning. but if you really ask the right questions and search for answers from a myriad of sources, preferably outside of the mainstream, I think it is obvious that this man is a divine doctor, and who are we to let mainstream society define what doctor means anyways, especially when for the mostpart it's synonymous with murderer.. isn't doctor supposed to mean healer and helper? He could care less if he is called a doctor, but some sort or assortment of degrees or teachings he accumulated justify him being called one and that's just fine. He's been in the biz for like 40 years, I imagine he has been a lot of places that don't exist anymore or existed before the internet did. the point is he makes sense and he shares important information that will benefit you if you let yourself learn and realize the awesome truth[/quote]