View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 06:23 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
If you don't understand what I am writing about then just let it go - making comments and using your own understanding of what I have experienced won't get you very far.

Look at it this way - there are 8 billion people on this planet and each of them believes something, in some way. Now, what you don't understand is that whatever you (or anyone else) believe(s) is true, each of us, is, in his or her own way, the centre of the universe. This centre, being part of the ONENESS, that ONENESS which you as another centre has never experienced is as valid as anything Jeremy Bong may believe.

I personally don't believe in these scripture things, it doesn't make me less 'spiritual' than you or the Pope. What I do know is that I have been given insights into the workings of (my) universe which suit me down to the ground.

I appreciate that of your saying about your experience or insight. I point it out is most of the people when come to the OBE then they think that its their spirit or soul going outside of the body. It may seems or experience that way. But my understanding is what I've explained: one's consciousness go out of one's body. It isn't the case of one's soul going outside of a person that's the different.

I explain it again, first if it's one's another body or soul, one must be able to see his own body naked and the same as him. Once I'm sitting and my soul coming out of my body (my naked eyes see my soul) standing up of my body and I'm naked. Then I pinch my soul's leg and the same part of my leg is feeling painful. That's the true story of my soul OBE.

SO OTHER'S PERSON WHO HAS OBE IS A DIFFERENT STORY THAT'S HIS CONSCIOUSNESS BECAUSE HE can suddenly appears at that point and he can't see his own body. Or he just can see the human body laying on the bed.

So it's obvious that the outside is as oneness is most likely based on this type of experience ---- consciousness experience. But it's a wrong understanding as to compare to my encounter. And it isn't as light or energy form.

Of course, we all come here to learn something. And we hope that we can learn the right knowledge but not the wrong one. I'm sorry to pointing out your and Ab Orgine cases but it's a true knowledge. And we can't say that our experience are different then the truth are different.

When I dabbling to the spiritual realm that's another me but not naked, I can see my body again and I'm wearing clothes. Unless I'm taking bath. I've done that before when my enemy attack me at that time of taking bath then I wear myself properly to fight them.