View Single Post
Old 17-09-2011, 07:51 PM
Master
I rarely remember my dreams, so it's 'special' when I do, no matter what the dream seems to be about. So, last night or this morning when I awoke, I clearly saw a dream (although my dreams almost always seem to have a dark, gray, or grainy overall appearance, drat!)...I was driving a vehicle and there was someone with me, but I don't know who ~ a stranger, not scary though. There was a smallish yellow school type bus ahead of us at an angle like coming in from another street but it was so dark I couldn't see if the bus was stopped waiting for a signal or what.

My passenger/stranger was fuming a bit about why is the bus not moving and all I could do was wait. Finally it did move and we shortly arrived at our destination and the stranger was handicapped and had to have me carry him (!) into this strange apartment that was rather disheveled, and there was the sense that there were one or two other people somewhere in the apartment but were not in view.

I easily carried this adult male around until I could find a suitable place to put him down. Finally, I spotted an easy chair and sat him down in it. That was the end of the dream. Just now, I'm thinking that it was David but it wasn't! Didn't look like him anyway and I had been scolding him gently about being patient with handicapped people(!?). Just the fact that I carried him easily stands out now that I'm thinking more deepy about the dream. I can barely carry my purse~*