View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Knower

I just bought some Damiana for tea to promote mental clarity. Wanted some chrysanthemum to mix with it (because it tastes good, but also because it supports a balanced immune system), but they were out of stock so I hadn't gotten around to making any tea. I don't like the taste of Damiana on its own, or at least I didn't years and years ago when I tried it once. Now I come across this thread, and right away the solution to my 'problem' is presented: I'll add some lemon grass!

Too late in the day to have my tea now -- I'm super sensitive to nootropic herbs, and I suspect this one might interfere with sleep unless I consume it in the morning. (Or maybe it'll make me drowsy, I don't know.) At any rate, I love the smell of Damiana and am looking forward to discovering what this herb does for my well being. =-)

Oooooo I might add some elder berries instead of lemon grass! That would be yummy too!