Thread: Ideas
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2017, 05:21 PM
Master
Hello,

Sharing some more thoughts. Now just going to express my view on it.

What has been going through my mind at present and for some time.

I have ideas/ thoughts that create a perspective in my mind.
Influencing how I may interact and interpret things occurring around me.
Nothing unusual about this. For understand it is how my mind may make sense of things.

There is also that which is occurring around me and dare say beyond me in which I may have no idea of. May also have just an idea that certain aspects are going on.

Then there seems it is just what it is. Take to mean that it, whatever it may be, is just doing what it will.

Are ideas separate from what is being and/or what it is?

It all seems to blend. My ideas creating a perspective which may influence or be influenced by other ideas/perspectives. All, becoming intertwined with in the consciousness.

It does not seem to me that it is so much as an illusion of such, as much as it is a shifting and change with in the consciousness. That consciousness is not stagnant but ever flowing and shifting.

Ideas feel like sparks of energy, so to speak, that may inspire and may even guide.

It seems there are thoughts that somehow ideas are not real in the pure sense.
Perhaps some are not, depends on the thought suppose.

Still find they can lead the mind to explore or find ways to resolve a situation, make decisions, inspire, and even create.

Find it amazing at times. Find that even in the silence an idea may spring up. It at times be to just notice what it may bring. Spirit whispering.

Thanks to those taking the time to read this.