View Single Post
Old 13-03-2012, 12:07 AM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyred79
Thankyou for all your replys. I do believe that distance attunement is as powerful if not more. For me I was much more relaxed in my own home. I have heard people who dont agreee with it. If you can send distance healing why cant you send distance attunement is what I say to them.
I am still in the detox process which is not so nice but I happy to feel this way as I know its good.

I have never been attuned hands on. Even my master who i took the course from. Does most of her attunements distance wise. Howeever when doing distance attunements and healings. The results may not be exacting what you thought it would be. Especially with reiki healings.

For example. You're trying to help someone with a nasty cold. Even most physicians agree that once you get a cold. It has to run it's course. So when you send a distance healing. Unless you send it what i call a shoot and scoot.

That's when you give your intentions. Send out the energy. Let it do whatever it will. Sometimes the energy could tell the receipitent to go get some cougg drops or cougg syrup. I've seen it happen.

Remember when sending distance healings. You're working from your brain to your spiritual energy. Which goes to the persons spiritual energy to their brain.

On the others hand. If you start studying chakra health. Which is another aspect of reiki. Start working with yours and other peoples chakras. You can send healing more directly. Such as beefing up someones immune system or yout own. Be careful though. When energizing your immune system. The first time with chakra manipulation. You may have to go to the bathroom quick. Cause when your body wants to get rid of germs. It gets rid if them.

You may want to experiment with your own chakras and surrounding arrad and related systems. It's interesting and fun.