View Single Post
Old 22-01-2018, 06:18 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by b3N0m
I have read and seen videos recently explaining how the fluoride in our water and toothpaste is calcifying out pineal gland and thus making it much harder to open our third eye chakra. I've also heard that it can hinder our ability to Astral project. Now I've used fluoridated toothpaste my whole life. But I don't drink town water I have tank water which we collect from the rain in our own water tanks. Anyway, some people say the government is trying to stop us from accessing our true spiritual selves and that hurler was the first to try this. Do you think that this is true?
Also I have been trying to Astral project recently and while I've been making progress I've still not had a full on astral projection. But I have lucid dreamed, had vibrations and sleep paralysis and hypnagogic images. I have had out of body experiences before but not intentionally. Do you think that the fluoride is harming our pineal gland and our spiritual selves?

I have a mouthful of amalgam (silver fillings) all at the back, top and bottom of my teeth and it was the done thing when I was a child. I also remember being at school and the teacher let us roll mercury around on our hands.

Similarly like yourself, I've read a lot about these toxins/poisons. Everything's contaminated in some way or other, even the air we breathe. I make a point of asking my creator to help me heal any parts of my body that aren't functioning properly and I do this everyday. Some things are beyond our control so I feel asking for help is the next best thing I can do.