View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 03:14 AM
Experiencer

Hi Monar!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
Hi Avadar,

1. I understand you believe Corey Goode's SSPs stories, so do you think his 20 years age regression happened in 3D?
Not to imply that I am an expert on Corey Goode and what he believes to be true, at first blush is appears that some of what he espouses is reasonable and that some of it is not.

Corey Goode Sphere-Being Alliance

I am not familiar with his 20 years age regression story. Feel free to briefly explain it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
2. Andrew D. Basiago sounds convincing in this discussion:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPV8lPvDsFA

This is his quote from https://newearth.media/project-pegas...teleportation/

“There are now five Mars jump room whistleblowers who jumped to Mars...

That’s 14 Americans of impeccable reputation. I ask you, if 13 colonies were enough to found America on, are 14 Americans enough to found the truth of the existence of the Mars jump room program on?”

Do you think all these people are insane ?
That's a very good question.

Okay...let's get back to my premise from before. The Reticulans are more technologically advanced than any black project here. So if they can't do teleportation, then it is highly unlikely that any U.S. black project can do it.

As a UFO-alien researcher who at times debated online disinformation agents, I had a couple of close calls whereby I was almost abducted by Zetan-aliens myself. The Reticulans were certainly motivated to shut me up. However, I was never teleported to a holding cell on-board a Zetan slaver ship. Why is that? Logic dictates because they can't manifest teleporation.

Nikola Tesla had mystical inclinations and had situations whereby he received inspirational and technical diagrams of innovative inventions ahead of their physical construction. This idea of him discovering a new form of energy, called "radiant energy," sounds allot like the same energy that mid-realm Group Entities use for and through sorcerers and prophets. In other words, it is not much of a stretch that the mystically-inclined Tesla felt the energy of one or more Group Entities in the course of his research and development, and called that "radiant energy."

The very term "radiant energy" sounds like something I would use to describe the energy on the Other Side that can indeed produce teleportation and time travel under the right conditions.

Israeli psychic Uri Geller had instances of teleportation, one of which was told to me by someone who knew him personally and teleported with him on one occasion. Geller channeled that energy from a discarnate collective (Group Entity) of alien spirits; it did not come from a physical machine.

To sum up...

I believe that teleportation exists and is being used, and that time travel into a parallel timeline to this one, is quite possible but yet to be achieved. But I don't have any reason as of yet to believe that either are being done with physically based technology. That is, despite what is being said in YouTube by people like Andrew Basiago.