Thread: Clairaudient?
View Single Post
Old 26-11-2019, 01:28 AM
Newbie ;)

First off, I'd like to say thank you for taking the time to read my story and responding back to me. I have seen other posts on the UM forum and have seen nasty comments similar to the ones I received. It's just sad really because I thought that forum would have similar like minded people like here but I guess not. I do appreciate this forum because it seems like a judgment free zone where anyone can be free to talk about anything and not be criticized like I was on the UM forum.

Quote:
For you my big question is why No response. That voice you heard in your head to "Go back" was mostly likely in my mind an aspect of yourself which does not want you to evolve your skills and abilities. In lives past any one with special skills and abilities was killed. We also live in a society where those who have abilities are considered by the general population to be mentally ill in some way. I can appreciate that aspects of your subconscious do not want you to become self empowered. So when you called out to your Spirit guide, or God you got no response.

The immediate message I got from that experience is perhaps I was not ready or mentally prepared to go deeper into the rabbit hole that I was going into that night. I do know that there is a part of me that is afraid of anything, dare I say, "unnatural" because I don't know if my mind could handle anything like that outside my comfort zone. This could also explain why I have never seem to go further in my astral projection attempts. The unknown gives me anxiety, but I am working on overcoming this because I know there is a part of me that is also very curious as to what's out there other than the world we know of today.

I'm open to hear any ideas that you may have.

Rebecca