View Single Post
Old 20-01-2011, 10:56 PM
alpha/omega

Smile twins and age

Hi all,

Its very interesting to read all your posts about age being a problem with twins. If you and your twin are meant to be together there is nothing and i mean NOTHING that can stop you. Age is only a number and a man made construct. It is completely irrelevant and in the hierachy of tests it is nothing!! The bond that is felt is undescribable. It is more than feeling love. It is a divine connection and anyone that has felt it will know absolutely what it is. Even attempting to explain it does it an injustice. It is a blessing from God and any twin coming together will be tested to their limit to see if they are worthy of the ultimate relationship with each other and with God.

Are any of you aware of your mission and what you will do to help with the negativity that has descended? Being a twin is not an idealised notion of love. It is hard beyond words and amazing at the same time. It is not about love it is about doing something to help others with the gifts that are given in this very priviliged relationship.

My twin and i met on the 11:11:11 (2009) we have the same signature the same finger prints, our dates of birth add up to 11:11:11 whether done numerologically or just standard maths, we know what each other are thinking, feel each others emotions, physically hurt to be apart, everyone spots what we are even when we are not particularly interacting. There are so many coincidences that they are not coincidences. I could go on and on and on.......but we are tested constantly and the more we progress, the harder the tests. Its hard!!!!

I hope i dont sound like i am going on but it is something i feel very strongly about. Your life changes forever.....

( i am laughing to myself because i just realised that i didnt put the age difference between us. 10 years. Thats how much i think about it!! )