View Single Post
Old 16-10-2017, 04:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
I think it doesn't matter if children are born innocent or not, because realistically we just don't know.

The universe loves variety - I sincerely doubt there is any one cause of anything anyway. We can hypothesize all we want, but in the end there is never any substitute for the application of intelligence and awareness. In the end it's not really about what might or might not motivate others, but about our own capabilities and limitations as human beings.

We have no control over the former, but we do over the latter.

Not sure I agree, an example. Take a person who was abused when growing up and falls into a pattern of anger and negativity. Is there a connection? There shouldn't be but is there? IMO we do motive and teach. I'm not sure why people don't see this, I guess because we feel we aren't teachers and in many ways feel in this, you weren't suppose to do this, you weren't suppose to take it in, it was never intended to be that. Is it like being an empath what it feels like what an empath goes through in a way. Serious subject imo.

So we focus on the child but should the focus be the adult who teaches without. If I told you the reason I was angry or negative would you listen or would say no. that's isn't what I was thinking? I merely mention this because my experience shows me a connection exists. Is this the adult speaking or the child. The adult finally speaks where the child will not.