View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009
Hi Sparrow,

Interesting reading. Can you tell us what sphere you are living in? I understand there are seven spheres with many planes in each sphere and above the seventh sphere is the Celestial Heavens, where only those spirits who have received God's Divine Love in their souls may progress to.
Hello, SoCalAngel -

I am currently living in the same sphere(s) as you, that of the physical one.

I do not associate or distinguish these spheres by number, as you are doing. More by vibrational or soul sensitivity (perceptivity) and creativity. As a being, in the work that I have being doing for so long, I have existed in multiple dimensions, or ‘spheres’ at different times. I have existed as part physical, part metaphysical, being able to weave in and out of both worlds, on different planets, or domains of consciousness. Both utilizing aspects of the, as it is understood, 5th dimension to the 7th. These dimensions, as well as the physical, are necessary to work in for certain structures of information to be communicated to other beings, in a way that they can understand. There are domains where I have worked within which have very human looking structures of society and community, with temples and sacred buildings, and houses to hospitals. There are also domains, which you perhaps may associate with celestial planes or heavens, which do not align themselves with the same type of structural communities. Within these domains it is exceedingly difficult to describe since they are more of a sensual and perceptual environment, rather than a structured humanoid environment. You are actually using different or modified soul senses to interpret and interact with this platform, and so describing them with tools from the physical dimension is futile. These realms rely much less on the lower-ego identity projections and more on the expansive conscious awareness of the spirit.
As a facilitator of information, it is my experience as thus far, to interact with many different domains, or spheres. So I am blessed to work and facilitate with, and associate with very enlightened spiritual beings, and also very ignorant and self-deluded beings on the opposite spectrum.
My current role in human form does not represent at all my spiritual origin, sphere index, or advancement in spirit. It is simply one direction, or project I am currently engaged in. As can be said for others you will certainly come across.
Blessings. -SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸