View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 03:10 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
So you don't know what is/is not the connection of Christianity/Christ/bible....?

I have read genesis, it is plagiarized from Sumerian and Akadian ( mesopotamian ) sources, myths.... Religion will not tell you this because they want to control the congregation with their fairy stories. It is very sad because it can stop people realizing Christ Consciousness....

Thanks for answering.
sky-let me try to explain my answer to your question about being a Christian and the bible and the reason I don't know. When I read your question my initial thought was, "wow that is a really good question", my next thought was I really do not know the answer to this question-and that is the truth-so I responded with my answer.

maybe the real answer lies in how one defines a Christian-or but again I am not sure. the connection for me in regards to the Bible is that I believe the Bible was written by God through men-but that is my belief. However, I guess I think of people who have never read the Bible-but are Christian. I am not trying to be vague-its just that I do not know the answer. and rather than try to make something up I thought it better to just be honest and say the truth.

You asked me how God created the world-I gave you my answer because it is what I believe-the book of Genesis to me describes in detail how God created the world. I was not referring to any religion in my answer.

I gave you the answer that I believe to be true-I gave you the answer to your question because that is how I discovered how God created the world. Again it had nothing to do with religious affiliations-but all to do with where I found the answer to my question-the same question you asked.

I hope that my attempt to clarify my short answer has been helpful-again I was not trying to be vague but truthful in answering your questions.