View Single Post
Old 18-11-2018, 02:24 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
No i dont have any medium friends that can help me!! I have always wanted a medium friend, but sadly i live in a country town and mediums dont exist here. I keep my spiritual abilities to myself around here. Lol
I will do what you suggested tonight when i go to bed.
I will say that last night i had a vision of an ambulance parked in front of our local hospital, and i suspect that vision may have something to do with why my mom was upset. I suspect that my mom may be worried about me

It seems to me you may already know part of the answer you're seeking.....

Yes, please do try sitting to allow the link you have to mature and grow. It may take a number of times so please try to be patient and understanding. With practice quieting your mind will come more easily. Don't be concerned if you fall asleep! That would anyway be an indicator of how relaxed you've become - no bad thing. Try to read some books to help your general understanding of life in the beyond etc.

I understand your situation in the USA and in the UK it's much less an issue; help can be found in development circles in Spiritualist churches and centers. Sadly here - the birthplace of the modern movement of all places - things are very different.