View Single Post
Old 18-11-2018, 01:35 AM
leadville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
I know there is no guarantee, but plenty of spiritualist mediums i know are very good mediums. They are very connected to the spirit realm. If something is wrong, they will usually pick up on it and tell you. I dont have the money for a medium right now, so this was the best i could do.

The ability of a medium is only part of the communication picture. No matter how accomplished a so-called spiritual medium ('evidential medium') may be there's no guaranteeing the hoped-for communicator will be able to carry out her side of the process.

Quote:
When somebody goes to a medium, usually their closest relatives come through because they wanna talk.

That's an interesting notion but not necessarily borne out in practice.

Quote:
I was very very close to both of my parents and they are both gone. Thank you, i figured it would help the mediums on here to give her name.

It's an easy mistake to make but names when trying to reach specific communicators don't make any significant difference. And a reputable medium will NEVER ask you for a name - the medium should give YOU any names coming through from the communication.

Quote:
Yes i seen my mom in vision while i was awake. I have spiritual abilities. But sometimes i get things and dont understand them. How do i develop a link with her or my dad? I can never predict when they are gonna come to me. Like for example a week ago, my mom gave me a hug. I seen her, it was like a 3d experience. But i usually only see spirits when my eyes are closed.

You have psychic awareness which might - with help and direction - develop into mediumistic communication but the latter isn't important to you right now. How do you develop your link? Big topic needing quite a few words - have you anyone experienced who could help you, an experienced medium or maybe just a psychic?

Quote:
But like i said, 2 nights ago, i seen her and she was angry and crying based on her facial expressions but i dont know why. Im not sure what shes upset about. Shes concerned about something, i just dont know what

My suggestion is to sit by yourself quietly away from distractions and focus on sending out your thoughts to your mom - meditate if you know how to make yourself even more approachable. Wait and watch / listen. See what happens and then take it from there. Please try not to expect anything, approach the session relaxed as possible with as open a mind as you can. Try to avoid taking your fears and concerns into the attempted 'meet up' with your mom.

Relax, feel and enjoy what happens but do make sure it's your mom who's with you.