View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 02:31 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Universal.Vibe,

Thanks for the info. You must have a prodigious memory. Were you successful, considering all the memories you have amassed since then? I'm curious why you were building your memory tree. This is the first I've heard of this...

I was looking for signs, synchronicities, trends etc across the span of my life to find hidden treasure or something?
I found a lot of stuff!
I mostly did it for entertainment.
In the end however I kind of got bored of the whole thing as I feel I found what I needed to find and after that it lost its novelty.
I prefer to live in the moment than in the past and look to a brighter future!

As for memory I wasn't gifted with a good memory, in fact I think its naturally lazy I did however find that the more I used my memory the more vivid everything became as if I was growing into a more 4th dimensional being connecting my soul across both the past and future (looking into the past let's me see patterns that will manifest again in the future? like some sort of symmetry? So in a way looking into the past is like driving in reverse and looking at the road ahead to see how the road behind me might turn? and the more natural it felt the more I felt time was a part of me than a prison I lived in)