View Single Post
Old 23-12-2017, 02:28 AM
Master
All,

Today, I discovered that I am not some "body".

What a surprise to encounter such a fundamental Truth!

How did I come to this conclusion? I saw the scientific proof, illustrated in the video referenced, below.

You'll see what I mean....and will wonder, as well, "if that is true, what else about ourselves, have we gotten so wrong for so long?"

What does this mean for scientists who believe they are charting new and fascinating discoveries in vast cosmic expanses or infinitesimal spaces?

What does this mean for theologians who maintain that God is unknowable and separate from Creation?

What does this mean for how we are supposed to perceive our neighbors on the Earth or in "outer" space (if recently "unhushed" news is any indication)?

For me, this is the beginning of a whole new journey of understanding.

Perhaps it will sow a new path of discovery for you to reap, as well.....in the Garden of You.

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...36&postcount=9
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)